I could not hold back anymore due to the overwhelming response I got from my readers, hence I decided to put some ideas on the plus size wedding dresses for all the sexy, big, beautiful and voluptuous women readers.
The word fit – as it seems with women – never gels with the ones that are full-figured. So there comes the extended shopping hours, prayers, gnashing of the teeth and lastly, whimpers. But daunting, as it might seem, is not the only word that describes the situation; it may also be represented as: Easy. We just made it increase five folds, regarding the plus size wedding dresses.
- Body shape: A wedding dress must suit the figure. For the curvy ones, a-line proves the best, since it skims over hips. Full ball-gown skirt shapes for plus size wedding gowns spell disaster, due to an overall roundness they impart. And as for v-necklines, a busty, plus-size woman shall find in them a beautiful contrasting line. But, tea-length gowns are infamous for bringing in that squatter look, so off with the idea.
- Where to shop? Large retail chains, designer boutiques and even, small tailor shops. You never know which stone is hiding the emerald.
- The feel: Comfort is must and also comes first; if you appear stressed or tugging on it, you shall miss out on all the moving around, talking and dancing.
- Tailoring: If nothing works out, then get your plus-size wedding gown tailored or altered. Subtle differences are always big differences.
- Break the rules: If a traditional one is not available, get as funky as you can (but not in black). You have a curvaceous body; so flaunt it as much as you can without breaking the boundary of decency.
Hope that makes for a plus-size wedding experience, too.